Alright to get the OsCommerce Wepay Plugin working you will need API Access to Wepay. I decided to split this tutorial into part 1 and Part 2, Part 1 is how to get your API information and account id. Part 2 is the setup of the plugin. I’m only going into production mode. I don’t see the need to test it since the plugin has been tested. Also your plugin will not work till Wepay activates your API, if its pending, you will not be able to process transactions.
Lets get started.
Part 1. Getting your API information
1. First you will need to goto https://www.wepay.com/developer. That is the production site, which means you can start collecting money today.
2. Once you register you will need to go to the developer section again, click on “Your Apps”
3. Click on “Create an application”, fill out all the fields, and hit submit.
4. You now have registered a app with wepay, which will give you your client secret, access token.
5 . You will now need to create an account you want your money to go into. Click on the “Home” link at the top of the screen. This will bring you to your account home page. You can ether use an account you have created or create a new one. In this case I will use one I already have, so click on the one you want to use.
Once you have clicked on it, in the address bar on your browser will tell you your account number.
Example: https://www.wepay.com/group/view/<YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER HERE>
Copy that number you have in your browser, you will need it later.
Part 2. Setting up the Plugin
1. Copy the folders “includes” and “ext” directly into your OsCommerce Installation.
2. Login to your admin and activate the payment module.
3. Once activated you will need to fill in all the data you got in step 1, your client id, client secret, account id, and access token.
4. Once you have filled in all the fields, you should now be using the payment module and it should be working with Wepay.
If you have issues contact me or post a comment.