So, for one, I’ve been horrible at updating this. Being honest, I think most blog owners are. Few are posting every week or even every month let alone everyday. I thought about shutting it down. I thought about just making it a place for me to post code related stuff. I thought about doing a purge again and restarting.
Here is what I decided….
- I’m going to narrow the focus some more
- I’m going to try and post EVERY single day – (Thanks Seth Godin)
- I’m going to try to provide value for others but mostly I’m posting what matters to me
- I will likely move a lot of posts into a new category of “old posts”
I think this is what it’s going to look like content wise…
- It’s going to be about my thoughts on life, book reviews, and code.
- Maybe on a rare occasion, about some product that I like.
I should note that after this post I’m going to update a few things right off the bat, like the resources page, as things have changed. Also, to keep in line with posting everyday, I’m going to start with my first post in this journey.
***Edit, I’ve mostly given up social media. I’m not on there anymore and I’m mostly keeping the accounts for the sake of, if I ever change my mind.***