Sweet and short. I’ve been extremely busy and its been hard to tackle anything beyond my day to day. I have about a million posts to put up and a lot of books. I mean A LOT of books to post about. I think I went well over 90 since I last posted. Not sure I’ll post about all of them. I probably have a few thousand images to post to Instagram. It’s kind of never ending.
Couple things I’m going to post about soon:
- Work out schedule and progress
- As many books as I can – Starting with, The Millionaire Next Door
- My challenges, 30 days not complaining – quit swearing – cutting phone use to less than an hour a day – Minimalizing my life
- Bunch of stuff on diet (I know, this is new but I’ve been deep in eating healthly)
- Wim Hoff method – Currently in progress
- Sensory deprevation tank – I do this every month now, one of the best things I’ve ever done
- A few of my travels, cool things, and tech stuff.
- Oh and a complete rewrite of my about me. Plus new profile images.
It’s gonna be epic!
Thinking about adding more categories. Not sure how it will all fit in the header, which is another thing I need to think about before doing this. Here are the 3 I’m thinking are:
Here are my thoughts on each:
- Tech – Because I still have random stuff that I work on and posting about it online seems like a good idea to help others. This could be code, software stuff, os stuff (linux/windows/mac.) I had a lot of traffic from stuff like that in the past, so clearly I was helping others with it.
- Habits – this one and the next could really be one category. I was thinking about posting of new habits I want to instill and my progress as I go along. You can see why challenges would be similar to this.
- Challenges – Similar to habits, I want to post all the challenges I’m working on and it would be cool to look back on all of them all, as they progress or when completed. But many of my new habits are challenges in and of it selves.
Thinking this through a little, will decide soon. I would like to post more about bitcoin and crypto currencies as well but in time.
Also more content coming soon. I have a plan and ideas to post on, so there should be quite a bit of regular content coming online. Something I’ve been working hard on making happen.
This is something I’ve been meaning to do for some time now. I decided to purge my blog. Delete all the old stuff and start a new. Why? Well it was just a bunch of random ramblings before. My plan is to have a much more directed effort this time around. Instead of filtering the good and the bad, I just decided to purge it all. More content to come. I’ll try posting as much as I possibly can, as much as possible.
If you came here looking for something else… well I deleted that post so it doesn’t exist anymore.